Congratulations on defeating Irontooth and his minions! It was a well fought battle, with plenty of brilliant actions, and some not-so-brilliant dice rolls… Too bad that Felsmon didn’t quite make it, but never fear, where there’s a town, there’s a priest.
- Kobolds (outside).....575
- Irontooth + kobolds (inside).....1250
- Help Douven recover dragon bones…..1250
Together with the previous XP of 1100, that brings the party total to 4175, or 835 each. You are well on your way to 2nd level.
- Sling with 3 glue pots
- 420 gold pieces
- +1 dwarven chain mail (see PHB p. 229)
- +1 staff of the war mage (PHB p. 242)
- Bag of holding (PHB p. 253)
“My spy in Winterhaven suggests we keep an eye out for visitors to the area. It probably does not matter; in just a few more days, I’ll completely open the rift. Then Winterhaven’s people will serve as food for all those Lord Orcus sends to do my bidding.”
- Felsmon approaching the waterfall, then fleeing after five javelins come bursting out of the water.
- Barrick, while hanging below the cliff, sees a kobold above him – “can I grab his ankle?”
- Tira teleporting away from the kobold dragonshields – “where’d she go?”
- Skamos Redmoon the sneaky wizard – “he’s a rogue, no, he’s a wizard. Cool!”
- Z’alden desperately trying to reach Felsmon in time – “must…get…past…little…kobold”